Small & Medium Enterprise Development
SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) are among the most dynamic drivers of economic growth and modernization, and they are the most important sources of employment and income generation in developing countries and economies in transition. Hence, one of our key tasks is to increase the competitiveness of SMEs.
Our services include:
- Technical expertise in promoting entrepreneurship, improving policy and establishing business environments
- Entrepreneurship and management training
- Skill development and training for Business Service Providers, support for the creation and operation of business support centres, agencies and business incubators
- Advising Ministries on development of export promotion policies
- Market surveys for particular sectors of industry and services